Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2&1/2 pounds hamburger (lean to extra lean)
- ¼ to ½ cup finely chopped onion
- chile sauce – ½ to ¾ bottle
- ½ to ¾ cups milk
- ½ pound jimmy dean sausage
- 1 to 2 eggs, beaten ( i add the milk to the eggs)
- 1 roll of ritz crackers (i use low salt)
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
1You really need to mix the sausage and hamburger well
Mix and set in loaf pan
Cook 1 & ¼ to 2 hours in oven at 350 degrees – be sure to place on a cookie sheet has the grease could overflow the edges of the loaf pan. Want to make sure cooked thoroughly because of the sausage.
You will need to take this out about 1 hour into the cook time and drain off the fat.