Dinner In One Pot Roast
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 to 4 lb boneless chuck roast
- 1 pkg. hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 envelope mccormick dry gravy mix (your choice flavor)
- 1 pkg. good seasons dressing mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 lb. pkg baby carrots
- 3 to 4 potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 to 2 large onions, cut into quarters
1Place roast in large pan with a lid that has been sprayed with Pam.
2Place vegetables around roast.
3Mix dry dressing mixes and add water. Pour over roast and vegetables. Cover with lid.
4Place pot in oven at 350 degrees and cook for 3 hours. Remove from oven and enjoy the most tender roast ever.