Crock Pot Pot Roast
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- beef roast
- baby carrots as many as you want
- 1 tsp
- chili powder
- 1/4 tsp
- 2-3 tsp
- dry chopped onion(or to taste)
- dry oregano sprinkle on roast
- black pepper sprinkle on roast
- garlic powder sprinkle on roast
- flour to coat your roast in
- 1 can(s)
- tomato roasted.
- beef bouillon, cube, or broth
- orange juiced, and zested
1If using beef bouillon, use two cups of water bring to a boil, add your bouillon,chili powder and cumin.
2While that is going season your roast with the oregano, black pepper, and garlic powder. Then flour it and brown it
3With the roast being browned, zest, and juice your orange and add it to your beef bouillon broth. When heated through, turn on the crock pot and add can of tomatoes.
4When the roast is browned, place it in the crock pot then start cutting the potatoes. Add the Potatoes, and baby carrots(you can cut them if you want or just put them in whole) and just let it cook all day.