Crock Pot French Dip/ or Italian Beef Sandwiches
- 2-3 lb
- beef tip roast (or top round)
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove
- garlic (crushed)
- 1 can(s)
- beer (any beer will do, but i use sam adams)
- 1 pkg
- french onion soup mix
- few shakes of salt and pepper
- 1 jar(s)
- pepperoncini peppers, juice and all
FOR FRENCH DIP
FOR ITALIAN BEEF
2. For French Dip add soup mix and go to step 4.
3. For Italian Beef add pepperoncini peppers and juice, and skip step 2.
4. Cook on LO for at least 10 hours in the crock pot.
5. One hour before serving, shred the beef and allow to simmer in the juices.
6. Serve on toasted hoagies with cheese and a bowl of the broth from the crock pot for dipping.