Irisa Raina 9
Either way they are delicious!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 &1/2 pounds ground sirloin
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons creole mustard “ zatarain’s or any brown spicy mustard”
- 1 tablespoon cajun blend spice
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
SERVE WITH LETTUCE, TOMATOES, ONIONS, PICKLES & CHIPS.
1Mix all the ingredients “except” the sirloin and in a small pot, whisking constantly heat to a boil, turn it down and keep stirring till it reduces a wee bit, and thickens .
2Let it cool completely.
5Cook for about 3 minutes on one side and 2 minutes on the other “ for a medium ~ “ burger.