Classic Chinese Pepper Steak
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium-size peppers (green, red, orange, or yellow), cut into strips
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup kikkoman stir-fry sauce
- hot cooked rice (optional)
1Cut beef across grain into thin strips (or bites). Heat 1 tablespoon of oil into a wok/skillet over high heat.
2Add beef and stir-fry for 1 minute; remove from pan.
Add other 1 tablespoon of oil in same pan. Add peppers and onions; stir-fry for 5 minutes.
3Stir in beef and 1/4 cup of sauce; cook and stir until vegetables and beef are coated and warm. Serve immediately.