Cin's Beef Pot Roast
Yes, I used a Beef roast instead.
I went/hurried right out to the store and bought a beef roast, a few carrots, some new potatoes, along with some celery.
Also had to get the cream of mushroom soup and lipton onion soup mix she'd suggested (but I got garlic roasted cream of mushroom soup instead of plain).
Then came home and put it all in my crockpot.
"My way and my Photos"
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- beef roast (size depending on how many you are feeding)
- pkt. lipton onion soup mix
- can cream of mushroom soup w/garlic roasted mushrooms
- can of water (use the soup can, you can rince out all remaining soup that way
- lg. bay leaf
- *carrots, amount depends on how many you need... wash, cut to desired size and peel (or not)
- *celery, wash cut in lg. chunks
- *new potatoes, amount depends on how many you need... wash & quarter (i did not peel them)
- *a sm. white onion... wash, peel and quarter
Then started it in the crockpot w/the mushroom soup (plus 3/4 can of water), 1-pkt lipton onion soup mix and stuck in a bay leaf.
Started this on the High heat setting.
I will warm it up later to serve.
My Hubby wants me to make my 'Beer Bread' to go with it for dinner this evening.
Maybe some thick wide noodles to pour that great gravy over. It made a lot of juice/gravy.
Maybe tomorrow we will have open-face sammies on the 'Beer Bread'...smash the potatoes and put on top, then drown it in the delicious gravy it made.