Best Tater Tot Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 bag (32 ounce size) frozen tater tots
- 1 lb
- ground beef, browned
- 1/2 tsp
- salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper, or to taste
- 2 can(s)
- (14.5 ounce size) green beans, drained
- 1 bag (16 ounce size) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (10.75 ounce size) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Tbsp
- dried onion
- 1/4 c
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
1Line slow cooker with frozen tater tots.
2Spray cooker with cooking spray first if desired.
3Combine remaining ingredients except cheese.
4Pour over potatoes.
5Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
6After 2-1/2 hours, add cheddar cheese to the top and put the cover back on for it to melt.
7Enjoy the full recipe with details @ goo.gl/GECgtu