Asian Beef Noodles
I found this recipe in BHG May 1994 edition. It's originally from the "Beef, it's what's for dinner" campaign during that time. I looked on their website but cannot find it for the picture. This can be quite spicy depending on your jalapeno. I have never cooked this with the peanuts that are optional.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- beef round tip steak, cut 1/8-1/4 inch thick
- fresh jalapeno, chopped finely
- 1 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 pkg
- (3 oz) beef flavored instant ramen noodles
- 1/4 c
- steak sauce ( i use a1)
- 1 medium
- carrot, shredded
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh cilantro or green onion, chopped
- 1/4 can(s)
- peanuts, chopped (optional)
Meanwhile, Break up noodles and reserve season packet. Cook noodles as directed on the package. Drain.
Remove meat and keep warm.
Return beef to skillet and mix lightly. Sprinkle with peanuts.