10 Minute Roast Beef and Pasta!
We had left over roast beef and left over pasta in the refrigerator, I created this recipe to use them up. We have a large family, so I always make extra of everything!
My grandchildren love this easy recipe, and love to help cook. They request this every time there is left over roast! We make this with beef, pork, turkey and chicken, the only ingredients that change are the gravy mix and vegetables.
I hope you enjoy this.. and.. Play With Your Food! xo
- 2 c
- each: roast beef, cooked, sliced thin, and water
- 1 can(s)
- (10 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pkg
- brown gravy mix
- 1 tsp
- each: black pepper, garlic and onion powders
- 1 c
- peas, frozen (peas and carrots are good too)
- 1 lb
- spaghetti or other pasta of choice