Lynne's Orange Chicken
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- boneless, skinless chicken breast
- boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 c
- flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1/4 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 (6oz) can(s)
- frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 c
- packed light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce, light
- 1/2 tsp
- ginger, dried or 1/4 tsp. fresh
- 1 c
- rice, desired amount
- 1 medium
- onion, sliced thin
PREHEAT OVEN TO 375
1Roll chicken in seasoned flour and brown in oil.
2Mix together in a separate bowl orange juice concentrate, sugar, soy sauce, ginger, and salt and pepper to taste if desired.
3Pour over chicken. Top chicken with onion slices and bake for 45 minutes in a preheated oven at 375.
4Baste often with sauce. If the chicken is getting too brown cover.
5Serve over white rice.