Gold Tequila & Chile Lamb Kebobs
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 lbs. boneless lamb, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 C. gold tequila
- 2 red chilies, seeded and minced
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 med. purple onion, chopped
- 1/2 C. orange juice
- 1 Tbs. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 C. extra virgin olive oil
- 10 skewers
1Place the lamb in a large, self-sealing plastic bag.
2Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3Refrigerate for 2 hours or up to 12 hours.
4If using bamboo skewers, soak each in water for 10 minutes.
5Remove and drain the skewers.
6Thread the lamb pieces onto each skewer.
7Broil or grill over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your preference.