Strawberry Kiwi Schnapp's Smoothie
Leftovers can be frozen ( IF any is leftover)
*** Please drink responsibly
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- tray ice cubes
- 6 large or 8 medium fresh strawberries (cleaned and diced)
- 1/2 c
- snapple or ocean spray strawberry kiwi cocktail juice (or brand of your choice
- 2 oz
- strawberry schnapp's ( less if you like)
- 2 Tbsp
- sugar ...(more or less, your choice)
- * extra option (see below)
1In blender crush ice cubes .. add cleaned and diced strawberries.. cocktail juice... schnapp's and sugar .. blend until a smoothie texture. For thicker smoothie add extra ice.
*Extra Option ... as an added delight prepare a dish of fresh strawberries with a bowl of fruit dip or melted chocolate for dipping.
Garnish with strawberry on lip of glass or a mint leaf sprig.