Shortcuts for making frozen smoothies
The smothies are colder than the regular smoothies.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- fresh fruit: bananas, strawbwerries, blueberries, rasperries, peaches, nectarines
- fozen sweetened or unsweetened strawberries
- frozen, unsweetened mixed berries, peaches
- orange juice concentrate 2 tb concentrate to 1 tb water
- apricot nectar
- thick papaya juice
- milk, 2%
- ice cream or
- vanilla yogurt or honey greek yogurt
- apple cider
- 2-3 scoop(s)
- vanilla protein powder
1Puree fruit and freeze in ice cube trays, freeze until hard
2Pour thick juices or nectars into ice cube trays and freeze.
3Pour milk, soy milk or almond milk into the blender, or spoon in vanilla or honey yogurt. Drop in whatever combination of cubes you want and blend.
You might want to add some protein powder - vanilla.