Jasmine-Honey Lassi for 2
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 c
- jasmine (pearl) tea, brewed
- 3 Tbsp
- honey (more or less, to taste)
- 1 1/2 c
- fresh or frozen peaches, peeled, pit removed and diced (can sub nectarines, apricots or similar stone fruit)
- 3/4 c
- plain yogurt (vanilla flavored yogurt will work)
- 1/2 tsp
- rose water (my addition but optional)
- crushed ice
- milk or water, to thin (if desired/needed)
1Dissolve the honey in the warm brewed jasmine tea. Refrigerate until chilled.
2Combine the sweetened tea, peaches, yogurt, and ice in a blender. Blend until smooth. You can add some more crushed ice or ice water if you don't like your lassi/smoothie as thick.