Spring Fling Punch Bowl
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 quart pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, 6 oz
- 2 to 3 drops red food coloring
- 2 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 gallon strawberry ice cream
- 1 container frozen strawberry flavored whipped topping, thawed, 12 oz
- 1 liter bottle chilled ginger ale,
1In large pitcher or bowl, mix pineapple juice, sugar, lemonade concentrate, red food coloring and water. Chill overnight.
2In Bundt pan or tube pan, lay sliced strawberries in bottom. Then alternate layers of strawberry ice cream and strawberry whipped topping to the top of the pan. Cover pan and freeze overnight.
3When ready to serve, pour punch mix in large punch bowl. Set ice cream mold in hot water for 10 to 20 seconds and then invert mold and empty it onto a plate. Slide the mold into punch gently to avoid splashing. Add chilled ginger ale before serving. serves 24