Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 9 x 13 metal pan (to hold dry ice)
- 1 5 or 10 lb bag crushed dry ice
- 1/4 cup water (to pour on dry ice)
- 1 metal mixing bowl or punch bowl
- 2 2 liter bottles root beer (or other drink)
- 1 serving ladel
1NOTICE: Don't touch the dry ice, and kids shouldn’t be near it without a grown-up. The pan and bowl get really, really cold and should be handled with oven mitts
22 Place a towel on the table, then use a 9x13 metal pan for the dry ice, with a metal mixing bowl nestled in the ice. Dry ice can be found locally with the help of online search.
33 Pour a little water on the dry ice to make it really foggy.
44 Pour punch into punch bowl and serve!