Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 cup of organic whole milk
- 1 cup of organic heavy whipping cream
- 3 - 4 tablespoons of organic pumpkin puree (i used 4-ha!)
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup (i prefer pretty high quality you can taste the difference)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1Whisk milk, cream, pumpkin, syrup, and pumpkin spice together over medium heat.
2When it gets steamy remove from heat and add in the vanilla and cinnamon.
3Use a strainer to transfer the cream into a carafe or pitcher... do not skip this step, trust me.
4I used a recycled frapachino bottle! Let it cool down and chill it the refrigerator.
5We have found that the flavor is stronger the next day.Source: Deliciously Organic