Pina Colada Frosties
- 1 (12 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (15 oz) can cream of coconut
- 1 (8 oz) can crushed pineaple, well drained
- 1 (6 oz) jar red marachino cherries, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
In a large bowl, combine whipped topping and cream of coconut until well blended. Add crushed pineapple, cherries, and coconut.
Spoon into baking cups, cover, and freeze for at least 3 hours before serving
This treat has a tropical taste, so why not make it look tropical, too? Before freezing, sprinkle each frosty with toasted flaked coconut and top with a whole cherry. Before serving, top each with a paper umbrella…and get ready for the smiles!