Rainn's Melon Cooler
Now, neither of us liked the results, so we toyed around with it glass by glass until we discovered what it needed. Hope you enjoy.
** TIPS **
- When juicing, always juice the pulp 2x-3x for maximum juice extraction.
- Drier pulp can be easier used in other recipes such as quick breads (loaves, muffins, cookies, etc.
- Honey is a natural sweetener and can be used to sweeten juices, if you don't like honey try carrots.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- cucumber, seedless
- pineapple, skinned and chunked
- cantaloupe, peeled and chunked
- small watermelon, peeled and chunked
- 4-5 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp
- ginger powder
- milk (or soy milk)