Truvia Chocolate Milk or Hot Cocoa
Originally I typo'd 2 tbsp cocoa
I have corrected the recipe to 1 tbsp
* Add 7g Truvia (2 packets) and stir dry components together.
* Add 2 Tablespoons of hot tap or other water, and quickly mix in to thoroughly dissolve cocoa and Truvia to a syrup - adding drops of hot water if necessary.
* Add Milk to taste (about 12 oz to 15 oz).
* Stir until completely mixed.
* This recipe works with sugar too, and of course, chocolate and sweetener can be adjusted to taste.