Pumpkin Milk (with a vanilla milk base)
Great way to use up that last little bit of pumpkin left in the can after making a recipe. I often make a mugful in place of coffee in the evening when I don't really want caffeine.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 mug full to 1 quart milk
- 1- 2 tsp
- sugar or 1-2 packets sugar substitute per mug full, more or less to desired sweetness
- 1/4-1/2 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice (for pumpkin milk) or up to 1/4 teaspoon each cinnamon and nutmeg (for vanilla milk) per mug full, more or less to taste
- 1/4 tsp
- vanilla extract per mug full, up to 1 tsp for a qt of milk
- 3 Tbsp
- pumpkin puree per mug full, up to 1 cup for a qt of milk
Taste to adjust sweetness or spice just before mixture reaches desired temperature.