Skinny Mocha Coffee Frappe
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz
- light vanilla almond milk
- 2 tsp
- instant coffee dissolved in as little hot water as possible
- 1/2 pkg
- small package sugar free instant pudding, chocolate or vanilla
- generous handful of ice cubes
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract, optional
- to taste
- extra sweetener of choice, optional
- sugar free chocolate syrup, optional
1You need a good blender for this to avoid chunks of ice remaining in your drink. You may also substitute a lesser amount of espresso powder for the instant coffee. We don't have espresso powder here.
2Blend the almond milk, coffee concentrate and pudding mix until thickened and smooth. You may add vanilla and extra sweetener if you wish, the pudding mix has always been plenty sweet for me. I mix the coffee and hot water in my tall plastic "to go" cup so I can just pour the drink in on top when done.
3Add a handful of ice cubes and blend until smooth. If too thin, add a few more cubes until you reach your desired consistency.