If you like Pina Colada...
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 c
- coconut milk or coconut cream
- 2 scoop(s)
- frozen coconut ice cream or vanilla ice cream
- coconut extract (2 drops) (optional-read recipe intro)
- 1 c
- fresh, frozen or canned pineapple chunks
- small banana, peeled and sliced into chunks (1/2 banana for test recipe was used)
- dried dates, cut up into small pieces (medjool, deglet, etc.)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla paste or vanilla extract
- 2-3 oz
- light rum, approximately, to taste (optional)
1Blend all ingredients together until smooth. Serve immediately in 2 chilled glasses.
2Tip: Want almost instant coconut ice cream? Freeze a container of coconut yogurt (also known as cultured yogurt) until completely frozen.