The Roosters Call
1. Always use fresh when possible
2. Choose vegetables or fruits that are in season
3. Smell good
4. Are nicely ripened
5. Never prepare them in advance.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- heirloom tomatoes, washed, quartered
- 1/2 c
- carrot, sweet, grated
- 1 Tbsp
- key lime juice
- 1/4 - 1 tsp
- hot sauce (ex. scotch bonnet hot sauce) (optional)
- lime slice, garnish
1Place the tomatoes, carrot and lime juice into a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2Drain the mixture and serve in a pretty juice glass. Add a dash of your favorite hot sauce and garnish with the lime slice.
3This is best served right after its made, enjoy.