Crock Pot Spiced Vanilla Chai Tea
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- black tea bags-string removed
- 7 c
- 3 c
- skim milk low fat version,or (whole milk)
- 1/2 Tbsp
- whole cloves
- 1 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- thin slices of ginger root,or( 1/2 teaspoon ground) i used fresh ginger
- 3/4 tsp
- nutmeg or cardamon ( i used nutmeg)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- real vanilla extract,,or (2 tbs vanilla powder)
- 1/3 c
- splenda sugar blend,or 1/2 cup granulated sugar(i used splenda sugar blend) you may adjust sweetness by tasting. start out with less sugar,and taste.
2Add the rest of the ingredients,and stir.
Cover slow cooker and cook on high 1 1/2 hours-2 hours.