Emir's Baileys Hot Chocolate Drink...
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 tsp
- hot chocolate powder(i used a belgian chocolate powder)
- 2 Tbsp
- hot water
- 2 Tbsp
- 1&1/4 c
- full fat milk (this is what my glass toke)
- tall glass 1/3 filled (with milk)heat resistant glass.
- 1/4 c
- 2 oz fresh whipping cream + icing sugar 1 heap teaspoon
- 1 Tbsp
- mini marshmallows.
- piece of plain chocolate grated for decoration on top .
2Next heat the milk up in a jug ,in the microwave for 2 minutes , pour into you glass 1/3 up ,giving it a good stir. in a hand held mixer whip up the fresh cream with 1 tablespoon of baileys and a heap teaspoon of icing sugar ,until just half whipped i.e. not too stiff and not too liquid. place a tablespoon in a cup of hot water just to heat the spoon .With the heated spoon, add a scoop of the baileys whipped cream on top of your baileys hot chocolate ,the cream should just slide of the spoon ,then on top of that the mini marshmallows and grate the chocolate bits on top .... There you have it, Emir's Baileys hot chocolate ,hope you all enjoy as much as I did ..