Vanilla Vodka Creamtini
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- orange wedge
- vanilla sugar - see recipe below
- 2 c
- ice cubes
- 1 c
- vanilla vodka
- 1/2 c
- irish cream liqueur, whole milk, whipping cream, half-and-half or light cream
- 1 Tbsp
- cointreau, grand marnier, orange liqueur, or orange juice
- thin orange slices (optional)
- white chocolate &/or dark chocolate shavings or curls (optional)
Fill a clean and sterilized 1-quart jar with 4 cups sugar. Using a sharp paring knife, slit one 4- to 6-inch vanilla bean lengthwise. Insert both halves into sugar, making sure all of the bean is covered with sugar. Secure lid and store in a cool dry place for 2 weeks before using.
Will keep indefinitely. Makes 4 cups.
If you do not have vanilla vodka, substitute 1 cup regular vodka and 1 teaspoon vanilla.