Perfect Agave Margarita
Caveat: I am posting this because when I posted some suggestions on here, my comments were deleted and I was barred from commenting. Some other posters who had comments other than just praise for the cook endured the same fate.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 oz
- silver or reposado 100% agave tequila
- 1 oz
- freshly squeezed lime juice (not bottled)
- 1/2 oz
- agave nectar (adjust up/down for sweetness)
- 1 oz
- fresh cool water
- 1 slice
- lime for garnish (optional)
- 1 tsp
- course salt for rim (optional)
Fill the glass to the top with ice.
Add cocktail mixture to a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake until well chilled. About 30 seconds.