Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1½ cups bullfrog juice
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- ¾ cup vodka
- ½ cup triple sec
- optional - simple syrup to sweeten
- oranges, peeled and chopped
- apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 2" piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- limes, juiced
- 6 c
- baby spinach
- pineapple juice (the amount is up to you, but enough to make the desired consistency of your juice)
Puree everything in a blender or food processor and strain it through a cheesecloth or fine-mesh strainer, if desired, but it’s not necessary. We like the integrity of the pureed fruit.
Stir all ingredients together until blended. If you feel the cocktail needs sweetening, add simple syrup to taste. Serve over ice in sugar or salt rimmed glasses or fruit jars, garnished with lime slices.