WINTER- SPICED RED WINE SANGRIA
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c
- apple cider
- 1/3 c
- triple sec ( orange - flavored liquer)
- 1/4 c
- whole cloves
- navel oranges, cut into 1/4 inch slices. blood oranges are awesome, if you can find 'em.
- inch slices, cut into 1/4
- cinnamon sticks, about 3 inches each.
- bartlet pear, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 750- milliliter bottle of fruity red wine
1Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher; stir until sugar dissolves. Cover and Refrigerate for at least 4 hours ( it's best overnight). Before serving remove cloves & cinnamon sticks.