Pink Princess Punch By freda
This Punch is a delight to Serve, and a Very Pretty Pink in Crystal Glasses & Cups, With a special added touch of the frozen Raspberries or Strawberries that Float in your Glasses.
This also makes for a wonderful Mothers day Punch, or any special holiday. This is My very Own Original Recipe.
- 1 QT
- white grape juice (chilled)
- 1 lg
- (16oz) can frozen "pink" lemonade concentrate, (thawed
- lemonade can of cold water
- 3 TBS
- grenadine syrup ( cherry syrup)
- (12 oz) cans 7-up
- ice cubes
- optional: frozen rspberries, or frozen strawberries floating in the punch bowl
PINK PRINCESS PUNCH
Stir and Serve at Once.
NOTE: Carbonated Punch should be served Immediately before it Loses its sparkle & Fizz.
Makes approx 16 1/2 cup servings or (8) 1 cup glasss.
Recipe is Easily doubled if needed.