Chocolate Hazlenut Mousse
The mousse is topped with chocolate shavings and toasted hazelnuts, and those pirouette cookies got some use as well. Very cute and delicious!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- Add the Nutella and Kahlua, beating until smooth
- In a mixer, whip the whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks
- Gently fold the nutella mixture into the whipped cream until the color is uniform
- Divide mousse into serving glasses (I think martini glasses work great!)
- Add toasted hazelnuts (to toast, just stick them in a 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes), chocolate shavings, and pirouette cookies for decoration