If you can't find crème de mûre, you can use crème de cassis (black current liqueur) in a pinch, though there'll be a slight flavor difference.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3/4 oz
- lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 6 large
- 1 oz
- creme de mûre (blackberry liqueur)
- 1 1/2 oz
- dry gin (such as plymouth)
- 1 scoop(s)
- crushed ice (about 2/3 cup or so)
- 1 slice
- lemon (for garnish - optional)
- 2 large
- blackberries (for garnish - optional)
1In a cocktail shaker, muddle 6 blackberries in the lemon juice. Add the crème de mûre and gin, and shake well.
2Place crushed ice in a rocks glass, and pour the drink over the crushed ice.
3Garnish with a slice of lime and 2 fresh blackberries, and serve.