Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- vanilla wafers cookies
- 1 pt
- fresh strawberries halved
- 1 large
- box of vanilla or white chocolate pudding mix, 5.1 oz.
- 1 small
- container of sour cream, 8 oz.
- 1 medium
- container of Cool Whip, 8 oz.
- 1-2 Tbsp
- of sugar
- 2-3 c
- cold milk
- container of glaze for strawberries, 16 oz.
1Line a 9x13 baking dish with cookies. Mix pudding mix per instructions on box let stand in refrigerator just until set add sour cream and Cool Whip.
2Put sugar on strawberries and let set then drain excess moisture off then mix with strawberry glaze.
3Layer pudding mixture on top of cookies then strawberry mixture. Repeat layering again ending with cookies on top.