Pumpkin Pie Pudding
Pumpkin Pie is a Thanksgiving tradition in many homes, but, sometimes there isn't enough time or oven space, not to mention, whether you should buy a refrigerated or frozen crust, or make your own!
That's why this recipe is so easy! No oven necessary! No crust necessary! Just mix it all together, layer it in the dish and pop it in the refrigerator! Pumpkin Pie without the hassle!
- 8 oz
- cream chees, at room temperature (1 brick)
- 14 oz
- sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- 1 small
- instant vanilla or cheesecake flavor pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 1 1/3 c
- 15 oz
- canned pumpkin puree (1 can)
- 1 Tbsp
- pumpkin pie spice
- 8 oz
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 lb
- ginger snap cookies
Fold in half of the thawed whipped topping until well blended.
Repeat with another layer of cookies, another third of the pudding mixture, another layer of cookies and finish with the remaining pudding mixture.