* Prepare pudding mix according to package instructions. Gently pour 1/2 over crackers and spread.
* Gently spread 1/2 carton of Cool Whip over pudding
* Cover Cool Whip layer with another layer of soda crackers.
* Gently pour remaining pudding over crackers. Cover with remaining Cool Whip.
* Cover with crushed, drained pineapple.
* Cover with Saran Wrap and refrigerate at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
* Use low-fat Cool Whip and pudding if desired.
* Use any mixture of berries or pie filling instead of pineapple.
* Try this variation: Black Forest Dessert - scrumptious!