Peanut Butter Fluff Cups By Freda
These are So easy, and not real sweet, Great for individual servings, potlucks, & get togethers. They just top off any meal, or even just for a snack.
These can be made ahead and kept in the freezer till almost ready to serve.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 9 -12
- graham crackers, (2" squares) crushed into crumbs
- 2 Tbs
- margarine or butter
- 2 C
- cool whip
- 1 C
- 1/2 C+2Tbs
- peanut butter, creamy
- 1 pkg
- instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 Tbs
- strawberry fruit spread or jam
PEANUT-BUTTER FLUFF CUPS
1Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners, set aside
21. Combine crumbs and margarine,
2. Press 1 Tbs crumb mixture into bottom of each liner. (Press crumbs with bottom of a narrow bottom glass.)
3. Top each with 2 tsp, cool whip.
3in large bowl, whip with mixer on low, milk & peanut butter, till smooth.
Add Pudding Mix, beat til blended about 1 min.
4Fold in the remaining Cool whip to Peanut butter mixture.
5Divide evenly into each muffin cup.
Top with 1/2 tsp of Strawberry fruit spread right into the center of each.
"FREEZE" several Hrs or Overnight.
6To serve, Remove from freezer, let stand at Room temp to soften/thaw slightly. about 5-10 min ea.
Peel off the paper cup and enjoy, or serve in the cups.
Makes 12 muffin cups of Fluff.