Peanut Butter Fluff Cups By Freda
These are So easy, and not real sweet, Great for individual servings, potlucks, & get togethers. They just top off any meal, or even just for a snack.
These can be made ahead and kept in the freezer till almost ready to serve.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 9 -12
- graham crackers, (2" squares) crushed into crumbs
- 2 Tbs
- margarine or butter
- 2 C
- cool whip
- 1 C
- 1/2 C+2Tbs
- peanut butter, creamy
- 1 pkg
- instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 Tbs
- strawberry fruit spread or jam
PEANUT-BUTTER FLUFF CUPS
2. Press 1 Tbs crumb mixture into bottom of each liner. (Press crumbs with bottom of a narrow bottom glass.)
3. Top each with 2 tsp, cool whip.
Add Pudding Mix, beat til blended about 1 min.
Top with 1/2 tsp of Strawberry fruit spread right into the center of each.
"FREEZE" several Hrs or Overnight.
Peel off the paper cup and enjoy, or serve in the cups.
Makes 12 muffin cups of Fluff.