Mandarin Orange Diet Jell-o Desert
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 box
- (small boxes) of sugar free orange jell-o
- 2 box
- (small boxes) of sugar free instant vanilla pudding
- 2 pkg
- (tubs 8oz.) sugar free cool whip (one tub is used for topping)
- 2 large
- cans of mandarin oranges (reserve the juice)
2. Add the juice from the mandarin oranges,crushed ice and water to make 2 cups. Pour into the hot jell-0 and stir until dissolved.
3. Add the vanilla instant pudding to the jello and stir until blended well.
4. Put one tub of sugar free cool whip in with the other ingredients. Fold in until blended.
5. Set in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes or until firm enough to add the oranges (don't let it get too firm, you will pour it into another bowl later on).
6. Add one can and half of the other can (oranges) to the above mixture. Blend (use the other half of can of oranges for decoration on top of the jello)
Put rounded teaspoons of cool whip on top all around the edge of the bowl.Put the remaining oranges in between each dollop of cool whip. Put large dollop of cool whip in center and add an orange on top of that. Very pretty and taste great!
Cherry....Cherry jello, instant val. pudding and cherries cut up.
Strawberry....Strawberry jello, instant val. pudding and cut up fresh strawberries.
I have tried other flavors and the orange version is the best.