Dee Dee's Banana Pudding Trifle
Diane Hopson Smith
I threw this semi-homemade dish together with what I had on hand and everyone was pleased with the end results!
Super quick and easy!
Hope you enjoy!
- 4 to 5 c
- pound cake, cubed (homemade or store bought)
- (3.4-oz) packages vanilla jell-o instant pudding
- 3 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 3 to 4 large
- ripe banana's, peeled and sliced
- 1 c
- english toffee bits (i used heath english toffee bits)
- 1 c
- whipping cream
- heaping tablespoon powdered sugar
Repeat layers once.
NOTE: Can use cool whip in place of whipping cream if desired.