Betta-Than-Yo-Mama's Banana Pudding
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- large frozen loaf poundcake, thawed, and cut into cubes
- ripe bananas, sliced
- bag of pecan sandies, coarsely crumbled
- 5 oz
- box instant pudding mix, cheesecake or vanilla flavor
- 2 c
- 14 oz
- can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 12 oz
- tub whipped topping, thawed
YOU WILL NEED A 13X9X2" BAKING PAN
1In a bowl, combine the milk and the pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer until slightly thickened. The pudding will continue to thicken as it sets up. In another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth and creamy.
2Fold the thawed whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended. Now the fun part! Dump the bananas, the pound cake, and half of the crumbled cookies into the cream cheese/pudding mixture. No need for all the fussy layering - just dump everyone into the pool!
3Now, spread the mixture into the baking dish, and cover the top with the remaining crumbled cookies. Refrigerate until ready to serve.