Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- instant vanilla pudding
- 2 c
- very cold milk
- 1 c
- very cold heavy cream
- 3 Tbsp
- confectioners' sugar
- 2 c
- (about 1/3 box) vanilla wafers
- bananas, sliced
- 1 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice, for garnish
WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING:
11. Put pudding packet contents into a glass bowl.
Whisk in the milk. (To get milk very cold, put
in the freezer for 15 minutes).
22. In a clean bowl, using an electric beater or a
whisk, beat together the cream with confectioners'
sugar until soft peaks form.
33. Line each serving glass with a single layer of
vanilla wafers and top with about 3 tablespoons
of pudding mix, whipped cream, than a few slices
of banana. Repeat creating 3 layers and finishing
with a pudding layer. Allow to sit in refrigerator
for at least 1 hour and up to overnight to set and
soften the cookies.
44. Top each dessert with a generous dollop of whipped
cream. Garnish with pumpkin pie spice, a vanilla
wafer and a slice of banana.