White Chocolate Hazelnut Pie
Also,I freeze this pie and remove it about 30 minutes before serving. It thaws just enough to be a creamy, frozen treat :) You can also make it a more "grown up" dessert by reducing the hazelnut creamer to 3/4 cup and adding 3/4 cup hazelnut liqueur.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- chocolate graham cracker crust
- 1 1/4 c
- hazelnut coffee creamer
- 2 Tbsp
- hazelnut flavor instant coffee
- packages instant white chocolate flavored pudding and pie filling
- 8 oz
- non dairy whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 c
- toasted hazelnuts, chopped finely
- white chocolate candy bar, grated
1Beat coffee creamer, instant coffee, pudding mixes and 1/2 of the whipped topping in a medium bowl with a wire whisk for 1 minute.(mixture will be thick)Spread filling in crust. (The original recipe calls for 1 1/4 c milk rather than hazelnut coffee creamer.)
2Spread remaining whipped topping over pie, sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts and grated white chocolate. It can be served immediately, refridgerated to chill or as I like to do...freeze it, then remove from freezer about a half hour before serving.