Tropical Madness Pie
I wanted something with some major POW and this recipe can totally be customized and have other fruits thrown in (mango, papaya, etc)!!! Just make sure to strain so it doesn't make it soggy!!! Also, try mixing up the puddings and crusts!
- 1 nilla wafer prepared pie crust (or make your own)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 8oz can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1 pkg instant banana pudding, sugar free (4, 1/2 cup servings)
- 1 cup toasted coconut (reserve 1/4 cup for topping)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
- 1 8oz tub of light cool whip, thawed (reserve 1/4 cup for topping)
Just before serving, garnish with reserved Cool Whip and toasted coconut.