Spiced Apple Pie
Everyone loved it - because it was pronounced as "Spiced Apple" pie. I hope you will enjoy it too. [it can be our little secret] YUM!
- 1 can(s)
- apple pie filling or your favorite recipe for apple pie
- 1/2 jar(s)
- mincemeat filling [or a box of it if you're lucky, in which case you will need 3/4 cup of water to reconstitute it with; crumble the dried mix into a pan, add the water and boil for 1 minute]
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 oz
- milk [which ever kind is best for your family - we use 2% in our house]
- 3 Tbsp
- turbinado sugar [or other coarse grain sugar]
- 2 large
- pie crust shells [one bottom and one top] 9 inch deep dish work just fine
Preheat your oven to 425 while you're doing this
Lower oven temp to 375 and bake for 20/25 minutes until top is golden brown. Place on a rack to cool to desired serving temperature.