RHUBARB CUSTARD PIE
I LOVE RHUBARB. WHEN WE WERE KIDS, WE WOULD GET A STALK OF RHUBARB AND EAT IT RAW WITH SALT SPRINKLED ON IT.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 c
- rhubarb, cut in one inch pieces
- 1 1/4 c
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- eggs, lightly beaten
- 9" unbaked pastry shell
11. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
22. Except for pie shell, mix all ingredients lightly in a bowl.
33. Pour into unbaked pie shell.
44. Bake for 50-60 minutes, until when knife inserted in center comes out clean.
5Cool and enjoy.