Pumpkin Pie Delite
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 c dark brown sugar, packed firm
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 can pumpkin puree (15 oz can)
- 1/4 to 1/2 t salt
- 1 quart pumpkin ice cream, let sit out to soften a bit (if pumpkin not available you can use vanilla)
- cool whip or whipped cream and additional cinnamon for topping
1Mix all ingredients except ice cream well in a large bowl
2Now stir in ice cream.
3Spoon ice cream and pumpkin mixture into prepared graham cracker crust
4Cover with lid from crust or with plastic wrap and freeze until firm.
5Before serving decorate with whipped topping and sprinkle with a bit of cinnamon and enjoy a nice refreshing alternative to the traditional pumpkin pie.