Pink Lemonade Pie
I think I am going to try other flavors of the concentrate mix. I bet orange concentrate would taste just like a dreamsicle! Or Margarita with a pretzel crust.
- 1 qt
- vanilla ice cream softened
- 1/2 can(s)
- of the 12oz size, frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed (
- 4 oz container of frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2-3 dash(es)
- drops of red food coloring (optional)
- 1 1/2 c
- finely crushed graham crackers (about 20 squares)
- 1/3 c
- butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
To make crust, mix crushed graham cracker crumbs with the butter and sugar. Press in the bottom and up the side of the pie pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool.