Pink Lemonade Pie
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz
- cream cheese softened
- 14 oz
- eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 6 oz
- frozen pink lemonade from concentrate thawed
- a few drops of red food coloring
- 4 oz
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 or 9 inch baked pie crust
- 1/2 c
- coconut tinted pink
1Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, lemonade concentrate and food coloring if desired.
2Fold in whipped topping. Pour into the prepared pie crust. Chill for 4 hours or until set. Garnish with coconut.