Peanutbutter (tofu) pie
Please just give it a try.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- silken tofu...this is the only one i have used for this recipe.
- 1/2 c
- chocalate chips,(check the ingredients if you're vegan)
- 1/2 c
- peanutbutter (check the ingredients if you're vegan)
- 2 Tbsp
- soy milk or milk if not making vegan
- ready-made graham cracker pie crust
YOU WONT BELIEVE HOW SIMPLE,EASY AND TASTY THIS PIE IS.EVEN YOUR KIDS CAN MAKE THIS.
1Melt Chocolate chips in the Microwave for 25 seconds or Melt the chocolate chips over low heat, stirring frequently to ensure the chocolate doesn't burn. You can use a double boiler if you have one.
2Once the chocolate is melted, blend together the peanut butter, silken tofu, chocolate and soy milk in blender until smooth and creamy, adding a bit more soy milk if necessary. Pour into pie crust and refrigerate until firm, at least one hour.